söndag 23 februari 2014

Shout out to the King of Internet



     






(pbs.twimg.com)
     Even though I already reacted to this website on Facebook, I still can’t stop thinking about it. It makes me extremely angry that it just can exist without anyone protesting or reporting this page… But where to report it, then? Is there some kind of service one can turn to or someone working as a King of Internet maybe?

I’m fully aware that this site could be a work of an internet troll (and if so, a great one!), but I can’t quite get myself to believe that someone would dedicate so much time and energy on trolling. To say it in meme language – Ain’t nobody got time for that

So, what to do with this site, then? On one hand, we shouldn’t share it and talk about it since that just raises its popularity on Google. But on the other, it should be discussed. And be exposed. And stopped. Even if it is a troll page. It’s still unacceptable.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar