måndag 17 februari 2014

News Of The Day - Uganda's Anti-Gay Bill To Be Signed


CNN


Dear World,
(parallelevision.files.wordpress.com)
Here we are, at the Point of no Return. We have to decide – either we are going to go forward as human kind, developing new ideas as well as technologies, or we are going back to the times called “simpler” by some, but in practice quite more complicated for a lot of us. 

If we continue being silent on the backwards steps some of the countries are taking (India, Russia, etc.), soon these steps will be taken by our own countries and there will be no one left to help us fight! 


Forget politics and concept of nationalities – we are one, when it comes to these important issues! React! 



"First They came..." - Pastor Martin Niemöller

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.


Uppdate 21/2: All out has a campaign to stop the Anti-Gay Bill in Uganda, sign it!

                        

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar